Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Aminia......garden companion down for the count.....

Well there is nothing like starting the season with my companion not 100%.  She tore some ligaments in her right hind quarter and now I will have to go solo into my garden room to start my seeds.  It is okay though, I would rather her tough it out now, so she can run and play later.  It is amazing though, show her some chicken apple and kiwi snacks and you would never know she was injured.

When you go out into your garden to start your garden party, be careful and follow these tips:

Save some work for tomorrow;

Rome nor your garden was developed in a day;

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate;

Think of ways to reuse, recycle and reduce...and most importantly......yes, you do NEED another plant........

Tis the season........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment