Thursday, July 31, 2014

BRIGHT FARMS CROWD FUNDING UPDATE

I consider myself an up front kind of person, a woman on a mission of finding all things beautiful and promoting eco- friendly/sustainable living.  I am excited about the possibilities of Ward 8 getting something positive in it's midst.  Especially something that speaks to the healthy eating and wellness of this under served community.  I am so excited that when I got news of a change in the crowd funding of the Bright Farms/Ward 8/Giant food Greenhouse project, I was completely taken aback.

According to the email I received, the crowdfunding effort has been discontinued.  Any and all monies received will be returned.  The good thing is that the project will still move forward and the funding is in place.

I guess I will not get my supporter kit :( and the party might not happen....................BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY......

THE BRIGHT FARMS GREENHOUSE PROJECT IN WARD 8 IS STILL HAPPENING!!!

Bright Farms,

The residents of Ward 8 are excited about this and look forward to the opportunities that will prove to be fruitful from this venture.  I am looking forward to this innovative idea that will provide resources right here in the Nation's Capital to a community that needs this uplifting project.  We will be keeping our fingers crossed as we watch this project unfold!!

Keeping thoughts of Green and Growing Things...........and of course all things beautiful.  Which Bright Farms...............THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment