Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WE MUST BLOOM IN SPITE OF IT ALL........

I am so Thankful that it is raining today.  Sometimes the rain seems to push the reset button.  We need to have the reset button pushed today, so in my world - I am Thankful that if just for today, I am pushing my reset button. 

It has been a summer of unexpected happenings and life changers - yet again.  I vaguely remember starting to plant all of my summer pots so that I could sit outside and just breathe and enjoy the beauty that surrounds me.  Well....I have not had a lot of time to do so (yet I am keeping hope alive for autumnal pausing) however there was this one huge pot overflowing with weeds and I thought, well let me put some chard, lettuce or something in so that it can be a tad more productive than a weed laden pot.  As I cleared awway the obvious weeds, I noticed something off-white - almost looked like crumpled paper of some sort. I continued to cautiously and carefully dismiss the weeds, I remembered that I had put a small Hydrangea in this pot..... it was now blooming and it made me smile.  How awesome is this?? 
 
Sometimes we have to dismiss all of the negative energy that surrounds us -cautiously and carefully -and just do what we do.  If that means we have to bloom in spite of it all - THEN WE MUST BLOOM.  Otherwise, we will succumb to all of the forces that are against all things positive.  In spite of all that is going on in our midst, we must seek out the beauty that surrounds us....
 
DO YOU SEE THE BEAUTY THAT SURROUNDS YOU AND HOW THANKFUL ARE YOU THAT YOU CAN????

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment